Eternal Love Crow Necklace
I would like to show you this quirky pendant, featuring two ravens watching over a flame and a tiny heart. Crows mate for life so this is what this pendant represents: eternal love.
In Norse mythology the raven holds a special place. The god of the Æsir pantheon Odin is sometimes referred to as the Raven God. This is due to his association with the ravens Huginn and Muninn. These two birds fly around the world gathering information and relay it all to Odin.
This pendant is adorned with tiny Swarovski crystals and is provided with a quality stainless steel chain, kind to skin, strong and non tarnish. The chain is 18, 20 or 24 inches plus 2 inches extender. Alternatively, you can choose a breaded black leather cord [18 inches]. The chain extender ends with a stainless steel heart.
***Size and materials***
The chain is made of stainless steel
The pendant is made of metal alloy, nickel free, 33x33 mm
C A R E T I P S:
To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
100% satisfaction is our goal. If there is anything we may help you with please let us know.
Thanks for your visiting. Happy shopping.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Article de blog
Donnez à vos clients un résumé de votre article de blog