Blue Goldstone Moon Goddess Necklace with Jaipur Moonstone
I would like to show you this unique blue goldstone point, adorned with a genuine moonstone from Jaipur India and paired with an ornate moon.
The Blue Goldstone is not a grown stone in the traditional sense. But since it is made of natural materials and has the degree of hardness seven, it is still one of the semi-precious stones. The Blue Goldstone is made of quartz sand, which is melted with copper or copper oxide in a flame at about 1,250 ° C. The sparkles of Blue Goldstone are reminiscent of stars in the night sky. Use Blue Goldstone to make a wish. Keep a piece with your resume or at your work desk to increase job opportunities or better advancements in your career. Blue Goldstone is a favourite of actors, performers and media types.
This pendant is provided with a quality stainless steel chain. Stainless steel is kind to skin, extra strong and never discoloring.
☆ As a certified reiki master here in Japan, my gemstones are power charged before shipping.
- The gemstone pendant is 3.6 cm long, metal alloy holder
- The chain is stainless steel
☽ C A R E ☆ T I P S☾:
- To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
☽PROCESSING ☆ SHIPPING☾:
- Ships in about 2 business days but if we are backlogged it will take a bit longer
- Allow 2-6 weeks for international delivery after shipping
- Handcrafted and ships from our Japanese studio in the old samurai town of Sakura in Chiba Prefecture
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.